Landscape Lightroom Presets (.xmp)
Nature Lightroom Presets includes 10 unique presets that are ideal for processing photos of landscapes, trees, flowers, clouds, wildlife, and other nature scenes. Created by Adrian Pelletier.
Perfect for travelers and adventurers. You can use these for a variety of environments and climates, just adjust the highlights/shadows depending on the light conditions.
Add minimal and clean effects to your nature photos with these presets from Adrian Pelletier.
- 10 Nature Lightroom Presets (.xmp files)
- Landscape and outdoor effects
- Increase contrast and boost colors
- A “read me” file that contains instructions on how to install the presets.
- These presets are in .xmp format and are only compatible with Lightroom CC 7.3 or newer. Adobe no longer supports the older .lrtemplate file format, which is not included in this download.
- You can also use these presets in Photoshop CC with Adobe Camera Raw.
- They will work with both RAW and JPEG photos.
- Ancient Grains for a vintage, grainy style like old-fashioned photos.
- Cold Blue Winter is great for winter landscapes with snow and ice.
- Detailed Tree Bark makes textures really pop and stand out.
- Faded Mountains creates a soft, faraway mood.
- Shadows Revealed is ideal for lightening photos that are too dark.
- Soft Forest Fog creates an ethereal glowing effect.
- Storm Cloud Contrast makes for a punchy photo and is great for clouds.
- Vivid Green Fields adds green tones and increases their saturation.
- Warm Autumn Foliage is ideal for photos with lots of yellows, oranges, and reds.
- Waterfall Focus creates a tunnel-view that highlights the middle of the photo.