Vibrant Filters for Capture One
These incredible, warm Capture One Styles were created by photographer Mark Binks! His new Capture One Styles will help you add vibrant colors and beautiful effects to your effects to make them pop.
Here’s a bit from Mark on the Heading South pack, “This is a collection of Capture One studio presets specifically designed for outdoors nature shooting, specifically beachy settings, sunrises and sunsets with lots of yellows, blues, oranges and violets.”
Get started editing with these filters today from Mark Binks!
- 10 Adventure Capture One Styles
- Travel Tones
- Natural Lighting Effects
- Crisp Detail
- Free Help Files and Support
Continue reading below to learn more about Mark’s new Capture One Styles dedicated to adventure photography.
- BLUE TIDE | Washed out retro vibe with strong blues in the highlights, mid-tones and shadows.
- BOARD MEETING | High contrast black and white style.
- BOARDWALK | Punchy saturated style with emphasis on blues and yellows.
- DESERT NIGHT | Subtle blues in the shadows, heavy yellows and magentas in the highlights and mid-tones, designed to emphasize color in the night sky.
- FIRST DAWN | Designed to bring out the detail in sunrises with heavy accents on cyans, blues, violets and reds.
- FOOTLOOSE | Crisp cyan based washed out style with yellows that pop.
- GROTTO | Low contrast black and white style great for shots with a lot of natural contrast between the highlights and the shadows.
- SAILORS DELIGHT | Sunrise/sunset inspired with rich reds and oranges.
- TOP DOWN | Equal balance between yellows, cyans and violets, designed with magic hour in mind.
- VIOLET COAST | Subtle violets in the shadows help to emphasize the blues and yellows naturally in the sky.