The Bankpyt Style Collection on LR Mobile
This Lightroom Presets on mobile collection was created by Bankpyt for you all to learn from his style and help develop your own, unique style as well. These filters are great for lifestyle photos as well as indoor!
A selection of the best and most popular photo styles from Bankpyt’s collection. Bankpyt, also known as Piyatat Primtongtrakul, has brought his vintage and film style for underexposure photos to the table in this amazing bundle. These filters work great for food, coffee & nature lifestyle photography.
Start your editing workflow with these awesome presets from Piyatat Primtongtrakul.
- 8 Lightroom Mobile Presets
- Vintage Effects
- Moody Earth Tones
- Faded Shadows
- PDF Help File for Installation
This product is compatible with Lightroom Mobile. Lightroom Presets are compatible with JPEG photos.
Bankpyt has included a variety of eight mobile photo filters in this bundle for you to test out and play with. Read more below to learn how to best use each preset included in the collection!
- PYT mobile 01 | Moody vintage look with earth tone. This preset works great with portraits works, cafe and coffee photos
- PYT mobile 02| Dark and deep moody earth tone preset which works really great for underexposure coffee photography.
- PYT mobile 03 | Underexposure with blue shadow tone which is good for both still life photo.
- PYT mobile 04| Faded tone with vintage style. This preset works great for architecture and coffee photography which is shot underexposed.
- PYT mobile 05 | Green vintage tone. I created this presets for any shot with green colors such as leaves and forest.
- PYT mobile 06 | Film vintage looks, I mix many colors tone with this one and it really works great if you want film vibe photos.
- PYT mobile 07 | Vanilla Sky, Sunset and Sunrise Sky. I created the tone for pink, purple, blue sky photos. It works good for portrait and landscape photos.
- PYT mobile 08| Simple and moody looks for nature photography. This preset works really good for photos which is shot in the forest and also underexposed. (recommended for rain forest and cloud forest)