Cape Town Styles for Capture One Pro
The “Cape Town Boho Daze” styles package for Capture One Pro was created by swimwear and fashion photographer MAX LIBERTINE for his latest project, which was shot in Cape Town in 2018. Boho Daze shows some of the world’s most beautiful models against stunning backdrops.
Here’s a little bit from Max, “The styles create a warm, radiant mood, taking away some of the harshness that comes with shooting in the glaring South African sun. Some styles pick up the metallic colors of the sky and haze that often lingers along the Western Cape’s Coast Line. When shooting on a Cape Town beach, the predominant colors are the white of the sand, the turquoise and blue hues of the sea, the rich greens of the surrounding vegetation, and in some cases, dark cliffs and rocks. The Boho Daze style package balances these color pallets. Bronzed mid tones, shades, and highlights that play with blue and warm tones, bring a harmonic color experience.”
Start your new Capture One Pro edits with these incredible styles from Max Libertine!
- 17 Capture One Styles
- Sharp Looks
- Cinematic Effects
- Free Help Files and Support
This product is compatible with Capture One for Windows and Mac users. Capture One Styles are compatible with RAW and JPEG photos.
- Annie 1 | A low contrast filter with bronzed, full mid tones, crispy blue shadows, and subtle blue highlights that soften harsh daylight. The filter provides a warm glow and summery mood.
- Annie 2 Bright day light filter with bronzed mid tones and high contrast. In combination with lightened and desaturated blues this filter makes up for a dramatic and moody feel.
- Annie 3 | Filter for rich brown skin tones. It brings out details from the shades and enhances contrast in the high lights and shades. It also makes murky water pop in blue and turquoise shades.
- Dan 1 | Overall a very warm look. It brings back color and contrast into the shades.
- Dan 2 | A dramatic, edgy look with lots of contrast. Suited to shoot at bright daylight in the water with a rocky environment. Skin tones are pulled down; shades are lit and the highlights are dimmed to moderate levels.
- Dan 3 | A style that brings contrast and glow to dark shades of back lit shots.
- Sannon 1 | A soft and warm look for overcast days. It enhances blue and turquoise, while still desaturating the greens.
- Sannon 2 | A very elegant and summary warm look that highlights light skin tones and white sands. Blue, saturated shades and magenta mid tones with a little pink kick provide a dreamy fashionable vibe.
- Denni 1 | A very warm summer look with purple shades and desaturated greens that blend into the blue spectrum.
- Getriin 1 | Warm summer look with blueish greens, rich in contrast and with dimmed highlights. This style is perfect to shoot light colored clothes in bright daylight.
- Getriin 2 | A warm, slightly metallic look that softens harsh daylight, and brings out the shaded areas of the image.
- Getriin 3 | This metallic look, with warm highlights and mid-tones, softens harsh daylight and brings out the shaded areas of the image.
- Getriin 4 | A very stylish and cool look with punchy contrast. It desaturates the green to purple spectrum.
- Getriin 5 | Like with Getriin 4, this look is less desaturated in the purple spectrum, and brings up the brightness, all while keeping the darkest areas of the image dark.
- Chapmans Peak Drive 1 | A fresh, high contrast landscape look, with clear blue and green tones.
- Chapmans Peak Drive 2 | Dramatic landscape look for cliffs with foaming deep blue seas. Darkens the water, brings out rock structures, darkens earth tones and desaturates greens.
- Noordhoek Beach | Look for the perfect beach. White sands, turquoise and blue waters and rich, fresh greens.