Natural Travel Effects for Adobe Lightroom
This incredible collection of Lightroom Presets was created by German photographer and traveler, Dominic Lars. His editing style is smooth and unique, and his presets translate the style in a perfect manner.
Dominic Lars presets for Adobe Lightroom are outdoor presets and they are bringing some smooth contrast into landscape and outdoor pictures. The presets also add elegant color harmonies into your adventure pictures. All you have to do is adjust the brightness and the white balance!
Get started with Dominic’s presets today!
- 7 Lightroom Presets
- Natural Tones
- Warm Contrast
- Free Help Files and Support
This product is compatible with Lightroom 4-6, Lightroom CC, and Lightroom Classic CC. Lightroom Presets are compatible with RAW and JPEG photos.
- Avocado Soft | For a result soft like a yummy Avocado.
- Fade Upgrade | A soft Fade solution for almost every kind of picture. Really like it when I want to have the darker tones unhasty.
- Fast Contrast | This is my minimalistic preset. I use it to get the sky white and to create a nice, dark foreground.
- Gold Digger | This is my first choice to use when I have strong sunset light. It brings some gold-ish tones into the image!
- People | Perfect portrait and lifestyle preset for open aperture shots in soft light.
- Smooth Groove | Smooth Groove is mainly a color correction preset which brings some rusty autumn vibes into your pictures.
- Strange Change | One of my most extreme presets I have, but from tIme to time it Is great to use. Especially for moody forests or drone shots.