Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Dylan Walls Lightroom Presets
Dylan Walls Lightroom PresetsCreator: Dylan Sanfilippo
Travel Filters for Adobe Lightroom
These photo effects were created by lifestyle photographer, Dylan Walls. His presets will help you bring your travel and lifestyle photos alive and make your subjects look gorgeous.
Here’s a bit from Dylan himself, “This bundle is designed professionally to give your photos the brilliance and subtle tonal shifts that will hallmark them the admiration and recognition they deserve. The presets do not simply “layover” a photo, but instead are meticulously crafted to alter the way light and color interact with one another under the surface. These presets range from soft tones, to color-matched vibrancy. Overall, the presets bundled in this wonderful package serve to enhance the brilliancy of any photograph with perfect ease.”
- 11 Lightroom Presets
- Crisp Details
- Natural Colors
- Free Help Files and Support
This product is compatible with Lightroom 4-6, Lightroom CC, and Lightroom Classic CC. Lightroom Presets are compatible with RAW and JPEG photos.
Dylan has included 11 unique Lightroom Presets for you to play around with and learn form in this bundle. To learn more about each preset, continue reading below.
- Light and Rich | Brightens photo and makes tones pop.
- B&W Moody | Black and white preset with added grain and tonal shifts.
- Perfect | Great mix of soft, deep tones with colder shadows.
- Most Perf | Great mix of soft, deep tones with warmer shadows.
- Moody | Great darker tones with added grain.
- Pepto | Pink, pink, pink, and warm vibrant colors. Really makes image pop.
- Teal and Orange | Standard teal and orange mix, but with a unique tonal twist for rich photos.
- Teal and Orange Vibrant | A more colorful and bright version of the “Teal and Orange.”
- Vibrant Sunset | Used to make any sunset photo look brilliant with colors and deep highlights.
- Warm and Bright | Good for afternoon shots, beautiful warm tones.
- Y&P | the less common, but more beautiful color combination of Yellows and Purples.