Detailed and Moody Landscape Looks
Created by travel and adventure photographer Emmett Sparling. These presets are perfect for your nature and landscape photography and will help you add incredible earth tones.
Here’s a bit from Emmett, “I am a travel/adventure photographer based out of Vancouver Canada. Most of my shots are taken out in nature near forests, lakes and mountains. I also have a background in portrait photography, so my presets work in both genres. I have a slightly moodier editing style, while still having pops of color in each shot.”
Get crisp, detailed looks with these presets from Emmett Sparling.
- 7 Lightroom Presets
- Landscape Tones
- Moody Effects
- Free Help Files and Support
This product is compatible with Lightroom 4-6, Lightroom CC, and Lightroom Classic CC. Lightroom Presets are compatible with RAW and JPEG photos.
- Muted Contrast | Adds a darker tone to your photos. Can also be good on a portrait with a bit of tweaking. Has a dark green undertone in the shadows. Also comes with Moody Contrast + which adds a bit more mood to your shot.
- Moraine Tones | The perfect filter for blue lakes in the mountains and green forests.
- Jungle Greens | Created while exploring the jungles of Indonesia. This filter tones the greens perfectly to give your photos a jungle vibe.
- Teal & Orange | The most photogenic complimentary colors. Lightens your image, and gives you a teal and orange look to your photos.
- Retro Vibes | Great for giving a portrait a retro feel. Also works in urban city situations, and out in nature!
- Moody Shadow | Adds a warmer glow, grain, and a film tone to your photos.