Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Frame Mockup #842, Black Portrait Frame Mockup
Frame Mockup #842, Black Portrait Frame MockupCreator: 51 Countries and Counting
Frame Mockup #842, Black Portrait Frame Mockup, Living Room Mockup
Flawless and modern mockup that can be used to display your products and photographs on your website, online platform, social media or anywhere you feel fit.
All mockups have accurate lighting and calibrated shadows to give your designs a high-quality finish attracting more attention to your work and increase sales in your online store.
You will get:
– 1 PSD file with a Smart Object | Clipping Mask layer so you can effortlessly insert your own design or image quickly and easily
– 1 JPEG File Ready to use with Canva
– The PSD has been flattened, as a result no objects are movable
– The following A-series paper sizes are compatible with this template: A5, A4, A3, A2 etc.
- DIGITAL FILES ONLY. No physical product will be sent.
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD. Simply order, download, and create!
- There will be no placeholder text as per the preview or watermarks in the final mockup images.
- Our templates are designed to be as simple as possible. Simply drop in your photos and add your text.
- You MUST have a basic knowledge of Photoshop in order to customize this template using the clipping masks and Smart Objects provided.
- Due to the nature of this digital item, no refunds can be given.
- Once you purchased a product from the Filter Grade Store you agree to a non-exclusive limited use license that allows for personal and professional use only. You are not allowed to sell, lease, loan, transfer, share or give the image to a third-party to use in any way.
- Colors may vary slightly if printed. Computer screens display colors differently than actual printed work. Printer models, ink and paper types can also affect the final product. Whilst we have done our best efforts to ensure the correct printing of these templates, please make sure you check them for proper colors, bleeds, safe zones and fonts before printing. We will not be held responsible for ANY printing errors. It may be a good idea to discuss your printing requirements in-depth with your printers prior to printing.