Island Style Lightroom Presets
These island light Lightroom Presets were created by the team at Sunshine Seeker and consists of 11 incredible Island Lightroom Presets.
Here’s a little bit from the Sunshine Seeker’s Team, “I travel all around the world shooting photos for my travel blog and social media. My editing style is colorful, light and bright with a touch of vintage. I love taking inspiration from analog photography and polaroids, but with a modern and vibrant twist. I’m all about sunshine and good vibes so that’s what I try to capture with my photography and editing.
I created the «Island Light» preset pack with tropical island life in mind, but I have ended up using them for all my travel and landscape photos lately. These 10 presets works especially well on outdoor photos with lots of light, blues, greens and oranges.”
Get started with the island/travel presets from Sunshine Seeker today!
- 11 Lifestyle Lightroom presets
- Island Effects
- Vibrant Colors
- Travel / Adventure
- Free Help Files and Support
This product is compatible with Lightroom 4-6, Lightroom CC, and Lightroom Classic CC. Lightroom Presets are compatible with RAW and JPEG photos.
For more on the ten presets included in this bundle, continue below:
- Balmy Blue | Cools down greens, warms up yellow, blue and oranges. Created for desert/beach photos.
- Faded Pastel | Desaturated greens and blues, pastel colors.
- Film | Vintage film inspired, darker shadows for a more moody look.
- Fruity | Green hue, tones down warm photos with a lot of browns and oranges.
- Morning Haze | Matte cool tones, desaturated greens.
- Ocean Gold | Brightens and enhances blues, greens and oranges. An all-around preset but works especially well with beach/tropical photos.
- Retro Cool | Blue hue, vintage inspired with little shadows.
- Soft Sand | Warm, soft tones with little contrast. Works great with bright and light photos.
- Sunny | Orange hue that will warm up any photo, higher contrast.
- Tropical | Warm tones, enhances orange and brown. Desaturated greens and blues. Works especially well with beach photos shot on a sunny day.
- Warm Vintage | Inspired by old polaroids, warm tones.