Adventure & Lifestyle Tones for Adobe Lightroom
Here’s a bit from Jessica, “Im an international wedding and fashion photographer. Been shooting for 10 years all over the world. I shoot destination weddings and look books/editorials for clothing companies! Photography is my passion almost to a fault because I eat, sleep, and breathe it! I made these presets to help me speed up my workflow. I know the look I want and could never find it in other presets so I created my own! They’re moody, romantic, and versatile. They can be dark, deep and rich or pull the exposure up and they’re light, airy, and filmy!”
Speed up your workflow and find a unique look with these presets from Jessica Janae!
- 7 Lightroom Presets
- Clean Moods
- B&W Variations
- Free Help & Support File
This product is compatible with Lightroom 4-6, Lightroom CC, and Lightroom Classic CC. Lightroom Presets are compatible with RAW and JPEG photos.
Jessica has included seven separate presets for you to learn from and test out. Find out more about her presets below.
- jjpro 01 | this is my fave for moody photos. very warm and deep. if needed I usually bring up exposure, take down the contrast, bring up the blacks and adjust the temp!
- jjpro 02 | This is my cinematic preset. Something about it looks like a still shot from a movie. It looks best on photos with some harsh light and harsh shadows. but play around with it because I have found to love it on all sorts of photos!!
- jjpro 03 | My most versatile preset. It looks good on just about every single photo. I almost always bring the exposure up and add warmth to it and nothing else!
- jjpro 04 | My go to preset. It looks like Jessica Janae style. rich and moody again but can easily be tweaked. I love the warmth and the green tones. I usually adjust exposure, temp and contrast.
- jjpro 05 | This preset is very pretty. it gives skin a warm yellow tone that flatters just about everybody and it just looks darn good. especially for couple photos I love it! I usually tweak exposure and adjust the yellows and oranges as needed.
- jjpro BW 01 | My go to black and white. I love the warmth it has. It has almost a wet plate or metal vibe.
- jjpro BW02 | The filmy good BW preset. Looks like an old film scan