Portrait & Lifestyle Edits for Adobe Lightroom
Made by Vancouver-based portrait and lifestyle photographer Jessica Luxe! These presets are great for editing portraits, lifestyle shots, beach scenes, and so much more.
Jessica is known for her warm editing style with warm touches to make her edits clean and beautiful every time.
Here’s a little from Jessica, “My overall editing style is a unique formula that helps photos stand out by bringing out details, vibrancy, and beautiful skin tones. The edits tend to be more on the warmer side, and they’re been developed to layers well over photos taken in any weather situation.”
Easily edit with these beautiful presets created by Jessica Luxe.
- 9 Lightroom Presets
- Warm Feels
- Colorful Tones
- Free Help Files and Support
This product is compatible with Lightroom 4-6 and Lightroom CC. Lightroom Presets are compatible with RAW and JPEG photos.
- After Eight / After Eight Matte | From shadowy locations to bright sunny days, this preset will recover the details in your photo, maintain the vibrancy without looking oversaturated and proving a warm cast.
- Cherry Pop / Cherry Pop Matte | If you’ve ever then a photo featuring the color red, this preset is or you! Even though it looks fab on photos with red subjects, don’t worry, it’ll also pop on a variety of other images, lightening blacks and adding a warm hue to bring your photos to life!
- Coconut Butter | This photo transforms any photo to boost blues, given skin tones a beautiful tanned look and desaturate other colors for a clean, bright image. A very versatile preset, it look great indoors, at the beach and outdoors on a sunny day.
- Lush / Lush Matte | If you don’t like shooting in locations that have a lot of green in them, you will after using this preset! Designed to mute green tones into a less saturated hue, this unique preset will change the way you feel about shooting in nature.
- Morange / Morange Matte | The epitome of warm Spring / Summer feels, this preset does it’s job best in direct sunlit shots, giving images a sweet tropical feel. Simply brighten or lower the exposure and watch the entire image come to life!