The Jord Hammond Tropical Preset Pack is a collection of 20 Lightroom presets (desktop) designed to edit my jungle, beach and sunset photos from my trips to Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand and beyond. The presets will give you a solid foundation when editing photos with jungle greens, tropical blues and glorious sunsets, as well as for people photos.
So, if you’re planning an exotic holiday this summer, these are the presets for you.
What will you get?
Once purchased, you will receive a download link (both on screen and to your email address) with:
– 20 Lightroom presets (desktop) designed for tropical photos.
– Video tutorial and PDF showing how to import the presets.
– Video tutorial showing how to use the presets effectively.
Why buy my presets?
I have been creating these packs for the past 6 months and I use them with all my edits now – both for Instagram and clients. Anyone can use them, no matter your photography ability, and they provide a great base edit for your photos, and will speed up your workflow. If you have any questions, please shoot me a message on Instagram and I’ll be happy to help!
Things to remember:
– Only compatible with Lightroom desktop (not mobile). LR versions: Lightroom Classic CC and Lightroom CC
– Designed using RAW photos.
– Presets do not include White Balance and Exposure. So, check out my tutorial before using them (included in download link and also available here) which shows you how to adjust White Balance and Exposure to get the most out of the presets.