Summer Lifestyle Presets for Lightroom (Mobile + Desktop)
Created by influencer & lifestyle blogger Love Chloe Jane, this preset pack is more low-key than her original collection. They add tanned skin, turquoise hues and peachy pinks to your snaps, making your social media and personal photos seriously specials.
The presets are designed to work with shots including portrait, lifestyle, travel, landscape and anything else you can take a photo of; they are tried, tested and well-loved, and they will seriously up your Instagram game. All of these presets are designed to be used together to make your feed dreamy as can be.
- 9 Summer Travel + Lifestyle Lightroom Presets
- File formats: .xmp (desktop) and .dng (mobile)
- Vibrant Hues
- Bright and Airy
- Especially suitable for all natural-light photos.
- Free Help Files and Support
These presets are compatible with Lightroom Mobile, Lightroom CC, and Lightroom Classic CC. Lightroom Presets are compatible with RAW and JPEG photos and can be used to edit images from your DSLR, GoPro or drone or straight from your phone.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PRICES ON FILTERGRADE ARE IN USD*
Travel Lightroom Presets Included
- CACTUS – vibrant blues and faded greens, along with a warm rich shift in yellow make this filter feel nostalgic and summery.
- DAISY CHAIN – this preset is slightly faded, and a little bit desaturated: think balmy afternoons, tanned skin and soaking in the sunshine.
- GLOWY – more subtle than the first two, this filter brings even tones and a cool nuance to your shots: think understated beachy luxe!
- IN BLOOM – a little on the peachy pink side, this preset is bold and bright – perfect for shots that need a little pep in their step.
- KOMBI – seventies vibes galore with this filter: a little warm, a little light and airy, and just made for aspirational photos that’ll inspire a little wistfulness in anyone who sees them.
- MAGIC – *sunset filter* – this filter is just as it says: magic! It brings out the fairyfloss hues hidden in any sunset photo, and adds them in if the sky is dull. Simply head to ‘selective’ and pull the middle of the slider up or down until it sits on the horizon: and use the eraser if you need to adjust around people or objects.
- SALTWATER – skin is tanned, vibes are high and colours are (almost) unreal with this filter: though it looks great on most skin tones, it works best on photos featuring the ocean!
- SUBTLE – like the ‘natural makeup’ of the preset world: this baby makes your photos look unreal but still really organic; if you didn’t know that there was a preset on the shot, you’d think it just came out of your camera looking this good!
- SUNSOAKED – warm, vibrant and desaturated, sunsoaked is the filter you’ve been looking for: it makes you look incredible just as you are, and turns the setting up a notch too.