Sweet Love Lightroom Presets
Created by Zelda who is a wedding and lifestyle photographer and who’s in love with the mountains and nature and you will see that reflect in her editing style. Always greens and yellows.
Here are some words from Zelda: “Capturing moments is what I live for and I believe an edit can make or break the moment I captured, so I put a lot of time into getting to know each couple I shoot but these presets are my base for every edit. I have been working on my personal style and edit for almost 3 years and I am constantly improving it. So I hope my presets can help someone in their own photography journey.”
- 6 Lightroom Presets (.lrtemplate)
- High Contrast
- Matte Fades
- Cool Tones
- Free Help Files & Support
- Pretty Faces – ZP: This preset is designed for portraits, close-ups and people in general.
- Lights – ZP: This preset is designed for darker photos with lights and a warm feel to it.
- Into the woods – ZP: This preset is designed for anything nature.
- Hills and Valleys – ZP: Like the title this preset looks best on landscape or open photos.
- Contrast High – ZP: If you want a more contrasty warm look, this is the preset to use.
- Contrast Low – ZP: If you are looking for a more flat look but still warm, this is the preset to use.