Amalfi Coast Inspired Styles for Capture One
The Italian Amalfi Coast is famous for its picturesque hilltop towns like Positano, Amalfi and Ravello. Little colored houses and amazing, ocean-view Villas sit stacked upon each other on the rich green hills, which fall steeply into the azure and turquoise sea. Rocky, often tiny beaches, are densely equipped with colorful umbrellas and sun beds, and provide a rich color pallet to draw inspiration from.
The “Amalfi Coast” style pack was developed by swimwear and travel photographer MAX LIBERTINE, and includes 19 unique styles for Capture One. The styles bring out full color from your RAW images, and provide a harmonic balance to yellow, red, green and blue tones. This package makes colorful landscapes, travel, lifestyle and fashion shots “pop” and ad an elegant, timeless, yet-set vibe. Also included are three classic looking black and white styles for great portrait, art or documentary shots.
- 19 Capture One Styles (16 color, 3 B/W)
- Sharp Looks
- Cinematic Effects
- Free Help Files and Support
This product is compatible with Capture One for Windows and Mac users. Capture One Styles are compatible with RAW and JPEG photos.
- Amalfi Coast | Dark blue and turquoise waters, warm lemon greens and high lights give off a classic coastal Mediterranean warmth. This filter, applied to a photo taken at the Amalfi Coast, perfectly represents the fresh and vivid colors of the region.
- Positano 1 | This filter is inspired by the Amalfi Coast’s most famous seaside town, Positano. Colorful and bright pastel tones in the lemon, orange and pink spectrum bring out real spice and heat in images. In contrast to this are the soft baby blue shades.
- Positano 2 | Dark blue and turquoise water tones pop with high edge sharpness, and the contrast applies well to bright daylight on a misty beach. Together, the settings in this filter make for an intense yet calming photo.
- Yacht 1 | This high contrast filter is inspired by the many yachts cruising the Amalfi Coast. Dark blue sea, brightened shades, and popping high lights with a lemon tint bring back the warm feeling of summer days by the ocean.
- Yacht 2 | This filter is also inspired by boat life. The shades tend more to the steel blue side, bringing a stark side to images.
- The Square | A filter for a summery, urban vibe, that enhances dark brown skin tones and variety in rocky landscapes. With this filter the feeling of sunshine and warmth is guaranteed.
- Chili | This filter produces a spicy hot, slightly dusty look, with saturated red but desaturated green and blue tones.
- Lauren 1 | This filter produces a rich contrast look that is as colorful as Italian ice cream. The green, blue, and yellow tones pop, and the shades are tinted in purple, giving off warmth to shades.
- Lauren 2 | This colorful, high contrast look brings out purple shades, as well as strong mid tones and high lights in the orange and yellow spectrum. Grey shades instantly become more interesting.
- Lauren 3 | A very soft black and white look. It brings the subject out beautifully without the need for contrast.
- Lauren 4 | A dramatic black and white look that ads structure, clarity and contrast.
- Lauren 5 | This vintage look lightens the shaded areas, saturates red tones, and desaturates green tones.
- Lauren 6 | A filter that looks powerful on back-lit images. It brings back color and life to all shaded areas.
- Lauren 7 | A crisp filter to use for photos taken during the golden hour. The blue added into shades, and purple added in the mid tones gives backgrounds a softer, warmer feeling. Blue and green tones are also desaturated, to allow for a Mediterranean feel.
- Lauren 8 | This filter adds a soft apricot look to your images, and makes red and grey colors pop with contrast.
- Lauren 9 | This life-style filter is rich in contrast, and makes golden colors pop against blue shades and high lights.
- Lauren 10 | This moody filter ads contrast and sharpness, all while still warming up the feel of the image. Contrasts are increased in the red, grey and purple shades.
- Lauren 11 | This high fashion black and white filter gives sharp, clean lines for underexposed or back-lit subjects.
- Lauren 12 | A high contrast, high fashion filter that makes gold and turquoise tones pop.