Personal, Commercial, Extended
The Earth Series Mini Scene Creator Collection contains 27 movable png transparent objects and 4 mockups. Use it to create your own unique mockups, social media posts, branding boards, blog posts, website banners, digital scrapbooks and so much more!
Create multiple designs in just seconds. Just drag and drop any item, move, rotate, and scale them as you want.
Move the items around, create headers, slides for your homepage or stunning posts for your blog or social media accounts.
** 27 Isolated PNG objects
** 1 Photoshop PSD files containing all the moveable elements and mockups
** Customize your 4 mockups using smart object layers
** All elements are organised on its own layer and in its own folder
** High-resolution files
** Most objects have separate shadows
** To make use of all functionalities the mockups come with you need photo editing software supporting layers and smart objects, such as Adobe Photoshop and basic knowledge on how to edit these**
1. High-Resolution Imaginary
All elements have been professionally photographed or curated and carefully isolated from their backgrounds down to the finest detail. You will receive a PNG version of each item, as well as one Photoshop PSD file containing all of the items.
Many of the items included in this pack come with realistic shadows that you can toggle ON or OFF. And since each shadow is on its own layer and named accordingly, you will be able to further adjust the opacity of each shadow and adapt them to your design.
3. User-Friendly Smart Objects
In addition to photographic cut out items, you will receive other items that come as mockups that allow for full customization. You will receive one PSD file that contains all of the items and the ones that can be edited contain smart object layers that allow you to effortlessly insert your own designs. We have assisted in providing a distinction in these items by marking the edit layers in red.
4. Add On Packs
All of our packs have been designed to work with one another. Instead of purchasing an entire pack, you can opt for purchasing mini packs that include a set of themed PNG cut-outs, or opt for any of our background and shadow add on packs.
The great thing about these is that they can work with just about any scene creator so you can have fun mixing and matching.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The photos displayed on the mock-ups are not included in this set and used for illustration only, except in the case of textured backgrounds.
Purchasing gives you a non-exclusive limited use license. If you have questions about the license please contact me.
– Use it for display purposes. Can not be resold, shared, or altered in any way to be sold.
– Create your own backgrounds to show your commercial projects in your shop or share it on social media for promotional purposes.
– Crop the image, overlay it with text or your product design, but not edit or manipulate the image in any other way.
– You can combine the elements of the different sets that I have for sale. All the elements of my sets are compatible.
– Claim as your own designs. Kzara Visual Concepts / 51 Countries and Counting remains the sole, exclusive owner and holder of the copyright.
– The product may not be re-distributed in any way. You cannot resell as a part of your products, lease, license, sub-license to any third party, share the files or give away for free.
– It may not be distributed as a tool, templates, stock item or as part of a bundle in its original form or with changes.
Purchaser is responsible for having a basic knowledge of Photoshop in order to work with the PSD files that are included.
If you do not have photoshop you will be able to use the isolated PNGs files as well as the background JPEG files with other editing programs like CANVA.
In order to unzip the files you would need any decompressor software installed on your computer to unzip the .zip files
If you have any problem, I will do my best to solve it!
Copyright © Kzara Visual Concepts / 51 Countries and Counting / All Rights Reserved.
FilterGrade is a digital marketplace for creators. Discover Lightroom Presets, Add-Ons, Social Media Templates, Video LUTs, After Effects Templates, Capture One Styles, Overlays, Educational Resources and more. Read more.
More updates on: