Skin Tones & Portrait Looks for Adobe Lightroom
Ohjustpaul, also known outside the photography scene as Paul Cuthbertson, has handpicked his favorite presets for you all. These include presets that he uses in his daily workflow, to give that unique style to his work. Moody, dark, emotional and vintage.
These are the main attributes that Ohjustpaul puts towards all his photography work. He strives for natural light and uses it to light his subjects in contrasting ways. When a flash is needed, that vintage and moody style still shines through.
These presets will give your photos the unique style which Ohjustpaul uses. However, certain photos will require extra tweaking to highlights, exposure, contrast etc to gain the desired look.
Start your workflow out with these presets from Ohjustpaul.
- 10 Lightroom Presets
- Vintage Polaroid styles
- Free Help Files and Support
This product is compatible with Lightroom 4-6, Lightroom CC, and Lightroom Classic CC. Lightroom Presets are compatible with RAW and JPEG photos.
Paul has included Ten unique presets from his collection to include in this bundle of portrait presets. For more info on each photo filter continue reading below.
- Elucidate | Warm tones and vintage roughness.
- Malaise | Textured preset for bringing out the emotion in a photo.
- Obfuscate | My favorite preset for splitting the contrast of a photo.
- Perfunctory | A favorite of mine for fashion/lifestyle photos.
- Vitriol | A go to warm/textured favorite of mine.
- Non Sequitur | My standard preset which I use for 99% of my natural light work.
- Sycophant | Moody warm preset with retro vibes.
- Quid Pro Quo | Great for flash work to give a vintage feel to photos.
- Scintillating | A low contrast “polaroid’ style for natural light.
- Quintessential | A low contrast ‘polaroid’ look for flash photos.