Natural Landscape Filters for Adobe Lightroom
Italian travel photographer, Roberto Volta, designed these 7 presets in order for you to achieve his unique look with a simple click.
Through numerous attempts of photo editing experimentation, he was able to develop an aesthetic to coordinate with a variety of different picture types.
Get crisp, detailed looks with these presets from Roberto Volta.
- 7 Lightroom Presets
- Landscape Tones
- Moody Effects
- Free Help Files and Support
This product is compatible with Lightroom 4-6, Lightroom CC, and Lightroom Classic CC. Lightroom Presets are compatible with RAW and JPEG photos.
Here are the 7 presets useful for different purposes. Each of them has a unique character:
- Blue Moody Faded Look | Dark filter with faded shadows and a touch of blue. Good for portrait and photos throughout the day.
- Epic Cinematic Yellow Look | I created this preset to make your photos look like a cool cinematic shot. It gives you dramatic backdrop and adds a strong component to the photo.
- Faded Orange and Teal Look | Low contrasted filter with a faded orange and teal look. Perfect for colorful scenes.
- Life is Better at the Beach | Low contrast with a strong blue cold feel. Purposely created to make your photos colors bold and vibrant.
- Low Contrast Sunrise Feel | Perfect preset for the beginning of golden hour. It brightens and creates a special majestic feel to the photo.
- Sky on Fire | This preset is designed to make your sky pop and decrease desaturation. Perfect during sunset.
- Sunset Afterglow | Vibrant and colorful preset tailored for the blue hour, that time where colors and shadows come together.
HOW TO TRANSFER PRESETS TO LIGHTROOM:
- 1. Download file from email
- 2. Unzip file
- 3. Open Lightroom
- 4. Then go to Lightroom –> Preferences –> Show Lightroom Presets Folder
- 5. Drag “Roberto Volta Preset Pack” folder into folder labeled “Develop Presets”
- 6. Restart Lightroom