Vintage Film Tones for Video Editors
These vintage, grainy video editing LUTs were created by Russell Cardwell. Russell is a photographer and videographer from Southern Texas that specializes in digital and film with much of his work focusing on portraits and fashion.
Here is a little bit about the LUTs from Russell himself, “These LUTs derive from my Photoshop workflow. For the past few years has been built on LUTs. Before that, I saved actions and stacks of adjustment layers to serve as starting points. I created these LUTs from my actions and stacks of adjustment layers.”
Start editing footage with these LUTs from Russell Cardwell for that incredible vintage look today!
This pack includes:
- 12 Video LUTs – (3DL & .cube)
- Grainy Looks
- Retro/Vintage Styles
- In-Depth Help Guide
- Free How to Use & Install Guide for Photoshop and Luminar!
Description of LUTs
- Deja Vu | Faded colors with neutral matte.
- Blue Moon | Blue-green shadows.
- Indian Summer | Rich colors with both highlights and shadows matted.
- Bus Stop | Crushed blacks with teal matte.
- Good Vibrations | Strongly crushed blacks, increased contrast, and reddish highlights, film-like curves.
- Mustang Sally | Strongly crushed blacks with neutral matte, film-like curves.
- Sweet Caroline | Crushed blacks and increase contrast with film-like curves, slightly matted, warm.
- Wooden Ships | Film-like curves, reduced saturation, warm tone overall.
- Que Sera | Film-like curves, increased contrast, reduced saturation, teal tone overall.
- Green Onions | Film-like curves, increased contrast, expanded dynamic range, vivid saturation, teal highlights.
- Blue Velvet | Film-like curves, expanded dynamic range, blue shadows and blacks.
- Blue Bayou | Film-like curves, teal mid-tones and highlights, shadows faintly blue.