Sunset & Beach Filters for Lightroom
These incredible waves, beach, and sand Lightroom Presets are perfect for your vibrant summertime edits! They were created by fashion and commercial photographer, Osse Greca Sinare, and will help you liven up your photos to create the ideal look.
Osse’s take on his presets, “I created these presets from my recent to Cape Town, I wanted to have a versatile package of preset that would allow me to use them in different lighting conditions and environments. These presets are perfect for anyone who loves vintage tones and images that consist of travel, portraits, landscapes & sunsets.”
Start your edits in Lightroom with these beautiful presets from Osse Greca Sinare.
- 7 Lightroom Presets
- Warm Sun Effects
- Calm Tones
- Free Help Files and Support
This product is compatible with Lightroom 4-6, Lightroom CC, and Lightroom Classic CC. Lightroom Presets are compatible with RAW and JPEG photos.
Included in this bundle are 7 custom made filters from Osse himself! Read below to find out how each of his Presets can help you edit your photos:
- I Love Contrast: It bring a punch to the contrast of an images, works well with images that have bright lighting.
- I am Faded: Works well with nature images and portraits as well. Muted, subtle tones with a tint of magenta
- Faded 2: Muted, Hazy and faded out. All rounded
- Film me by the Beach: This present has a green tint in the shadow and a fade in the highlight which emulates the Fuji film type vibe
- She Sets: Looking for the bright, warm summer sun! this presets will change the way your golden hour images look! A pop of warms and vibrancy
- 1989: Just like the date, this preset is meant to take you back in time. It adds in those earthy pastels tones with a bit of faded look, great for a wide variety of images.
- Purple Haze: This preset is perfect for just after the golden hour, when you have those pinkish and purplish tones, it works by fine tuning the purplish tones which make for a more vibrant looking image.