Japanese Inspired Filters for Adobe Lightroom
Created by portrait photographer Paul Asyn. These presets will help you to add clean tones, lifestyle moods, muted colors, natural skins tones, and much more. :)
Here’s what Paul has to say about his presets, “The way I use my presets are based on utility and how I shoot, given the conditions of the actual scene. Most times, I shoot pretty freely and don’t really plan out how I’m going to edit. I base my presets around the tones and then everything after that is customization on color and detail. With these presets, it should allow individuals to learn how to get out of their comfort zone with coloring and become more acquainted with the hue, saturation, and luminance tab.”
Save time and bring out the detail in your photos with these awesome presets from Paul Asyn.
- 8 Lightroom Presets
- Clean Looks for Portraits
- Natural Skin Tones
- Free Help Files and Support
This product is compatible with Lightroom 4-6, Lightroom CC, and Lightroom Classic CC. Lightroom Presets are compatible with RAW and JPEG photos.
This portrait pack comes with eight Lightroom filters custom made by Paul Asyn himself. Read below to see how you can use these presets to enhance your photography:
- PKA – SBO – 1 – Daikoku: A black and white preset that creates subtle blue shadows with a slight green tint and pure whites. Emulates film grain and works nicely indoors with natural lighting.
- PKA – SBO – 2 – Akasaki: Brings out a nice warm skin tone and low highlights. Desaturates greens to a more dirty brown color. Clean with very low grain.
- PKA – SBO – 3 – Ogata: Mutes greens to be cooler. Highlights become slightly green as well. Creates deep tones that adds more depth, and gives a matte texture.
- PKA – SBO – 4 – Eboshi: Inspired by the Fujifilm Provia 100F Film stock. Matte look with cooler tones for all colors; slight green tint.
- PKA – SBO – 5 – Saikai: Red highlights, and teal blues. Saturates colors and adds deep tones and grain. Great for use in direct sunlight. Deepens shadows.
- PKA – SBO – 6 – Arita: Warms colors towards the lower frequency in the color spectrum. Brightens skin tones. Desaturates greens and mattes the overall photo.
- PKA – SBO – 7 – Isanoura: Creates clean unobtrusive tones and maintains most of the photos natural colors. Adds depth and darkens blacks.
- PKA – SBO – 8 – Hirai: Creates the wedding look, with more warmly saturated highlights and brighter whites. Slight overall color change towards the lower frequency. Blues leans to be more green.