Pastel Portrait Tones for Adobe Lightroom
Created by lifestyle and adventure/portrait photographer Shay Eddins. These presets will help you add pastel and warm looks to your lifestyle imagery.
Shay shoots primarily portraits & lifestyle photos and has developed her unique style after years of practice. These filters will help you add film tones and clean looks to your lifestyle photography work!
Start editing with these beautiful presets from Shay Eddins.
- 7 Lightroom Presets
- Warm/Cool Moody Looks
- Vibrant Colors
- Free Help Files and Support
This product is compatible with Lightroom 4-6, Lightroom CC, and Lightroom Classic CC. Lightroom Presets are compatible with RAW and JPEG photos.
Shay’s new bundle of presets includes a revised version of her presets with new enhancements and effects! Check out her seven new and unique presets below. :)
- SP/01 | The foundation of all the presets in this package! This was originally made to give a Polaroid type feel to your photos with high grain and blue undertones. Looks good on indoor shots and beach photos!
- SP/02 | I love the tones this preset gives with little to no adjustments needed. It’s slightly warmer than the other presets included in this package but if you find it’s too warm for a certain photo, just adjust the temperature! The only difference between between SP/02 and SP/02 Fade is the fade preset has more of a washed out looked and the blacks appear slightly more grey.
- SP/03 | Cooler and looks great on indoor shots! Very heavy on the blue tones but if you find it’s too much, turn up the warmth on the temperature slider!
- SP/04 | Another preset with cool tones but with a slightly higher exposure for those shots that may have been just a little too dark.
- SP/05 | Turn up the heat! This is one of my warmest presets to date and I love it! Looks great on outdoor shots and gives really deep tones to the photo!
- SP/Night | Probably one of the most useful presets I’ve created. I tend to shoot at sunset a lot and sometimes push it too far into night and lose a lot of light, this preset is perfect for taking those dark shots and brightening them in just one click!
- Back Road | Are you a fan of shooting outside? Same. However, I found in doing so it was really hard to get a universal preset that looked great on different types of outdoor photos. That’s what first inspired me to created my own and thus, Back Road was born. Still one of my favorite presets as it looks amazing on outdoor photos! It adds so much vibrancy; you may need to adjust temperature and exposure for best result.