Clean Colorful Looks in Adobe Lightroom
Niklas Siemens, better known as sieklas, is an outdoor and adventure travel photographer and film maker based in Austria. He does not care about getting up early for a good lighting and to avoid crowds, also diving in ice cold water is something he does for the perfect shot.
Detailed, colorful and bright crafted presets for outdoor and adventure travel content that will give your images a unique vibrant look and adds crisp tones. These are my most used presets and now they are available for you to use as well. From golden tones to icy blue ones, these presets work perfectly for any mood and season – day to night.
Start your edits in Lightroom with these beautiful presets from Niklas Siemens.
- 10 Clean Lightroom Presets
- Warm Sunrises
- Calm Tones
- Vibrant Colors
- Free Help Files and Support
This product is compatible with Lightroom 4-6, Lightroom CC, and Lightroom Classic CC. Lightroom Presets are compatible with RAW and JPEG photos.
Included in this bundle are ten unique presets from Niklas! To learn more about each effect and how you can get the most out of them, continue reading below.
- Preset 1 – FAV TONES | My basic and all time favorite settings that work with every shot – strong contrast and crisp tones guaranteed.
- Preset 2 – COLD HOURS | Adding a blue touch to your images – useful for blue hours and winter landscapes.
- Preset 3 – GOLDEN TIMES | Makes your golden hour photos look 10x times better with color enhancements.
- Preset 4 – DETAIL X COLOR | The name says it all here.
- Preset 5 – ICE ICE | Using this preset for all my ice cave, glacier and snow pictures as it really provides a great cold look.
- Preset 6 – SUNSET BURST | Adds some pink pastel colors and details to your images – good for sunsets/ sunrises.
- Preset 7 – GREEENZ | The ultimate green tones – using it for outdoor photos.
- Preset 8 – ANOTHER NIGHT | Probably my favorite preset to edit night skies – lovely blue toning and clarity.
- Preset 9 – MILKY SKY | Purple blue milky ways now on your captures with a single click.
- Preset 10 – STARRY STARS | For a warm and colorful look on your night photos.