All-in-one Lightroom Presets
The StreetLeaks preset pack is a 10 preset pack designed with almost every scenario in mind. If you enjoy post processing and you want to try new styles that will help you stand out, then this preset pack is for you. The presets are designed to work on street and cityscape shots and were engineered over a 2 month period while using different photos and lighting conditions to make sure they are usable in a variety of scenarios.
- StreetLeaks B&W: This is the only B&W preset in this pack. The base preset is built to mimic the results you would get from developing the B&W Hp5 film, but instead of the faded film look, it is heavily contrasted.
- StreetLeaks Colorful: This preset is great for shots that you want to be vivid. The ideal type of shot for this preset is one taken on an overcast day. If colors are your thing, this is the preset for you
- StreetLeaks Moody Action: This is one of those presets that you have to try on every photo because if it fits the photo it is impossible to beat. The goal of the preset as you can see from the example is almost to give the look of a painting
- StreetLeaks Moody AF: The deep blacks of this preset are what makes it unique. Its one of those presets that will completely change the scene of a photo. This can be used for cityscapes and street shots
- StreetLeaks Night Tones: This preset excel on night shots. I would consider using this as a base for all night photos.
- StreetLeaks 1, 2, 3 & 4: These 4 presets were designed specifically with people being the main focus. These for presets will have you covered whenever your street shots regardless of the condition.
- StreetLeaks Swiss Army Knife: As you can tell by the name, this preset is designed to be a Swiss army knife. This preset works well on almost anything you put it on. Tweaking the exposure and the color temp is usually all you have to do once you apply the preset. This is one of those presets that you can use on 90% of your shots.
File Type and Compatibility
These presets are .xmp files. This product is compatible with Lightroom CC (desktop) and Lightroom Classic CC. Lightroom Presets are compatible with RAW and JPEG photos. Find out how to sync presets with your phone.