Warm Vintage Effects for Adobe Lightroom
This new era by Clay Moss brings your photos into a completely different place, bringing in more warm tones, nostalgia and beauty.
Here is a bit from Clay, “These 20 presets are designed to bring out the warmth, nostalgia and elegance in your photos. I wanted to create something that could be used by photographers across the board. Focusing on not so much the style, but the mood. Regardless if you’re working with film, digital, in studio or on location I wanted to bring the nostalgic aesthetic of post modernism into our technological age.”
Add beautifully nostalgic tones with The Post Modern presets from Clay Moss.
- 20 Post Modern Lightroom Presets
- Warm Tones
- Low Contrast
- Nostalgic Effects
This product is compatible with Lightroom 4-6, Lightroom CC, and Lightroom Classic CC. Lightroom Presets are compatible with RAW and JPEG photos.
Clay has included twenty unique and completely remade Presets in this bundle!
Continue reading below to learn more about Clay’s Post Modern photo filters
- Acrylic | Brings down highlights, ups blacks to soften out contrast.
- Acrylic + | Brings down contrast even more from Acrylic.
- Canvas | Adds a light wash to photos with warmth and low contrast.
- Canvas – | Brings in more contrast with less wash than Canvas.
- Clay | Warm, warm, warm.
- Cloth | Adds wash over photo, brings in some cool tones and brightens up image.
- Cloth – | Brings tones down and adds warmth back in.
- Cloth + | Brings more wash in, lessens contrast and makes image bright and airy.
- Conte | Fit for a warm sultry mood.
- Oil | Washes out photo with brown, low saturation and little contrast.
- Plaster | Brings in blues while keeping browns, subtle wash and contrast.
- Plaster + | Brings up highlights and overall tones of photo.
- Porcelain | Doll-like, washed out, soft, angelic, out of the box and new.
- Porcelain – | Dulled, contrasted, left on the shelf yet still pristine.
- Print | Contrasted, legible, lightly warmed.
- Stone | Our only black & white in the pack, soft contrast, smooth and cold.
- Terrazo | Pieced together, pops of color, “do we love it or hate it?”
- Thread | Soft, lightly washed, low contrast yet holds together.
- Wicker | Yellowish tones and slight wash with minimal contrast.
- Wicker – | Brings down overall tone, adds in warmth and contrast. Feels like sunset.