A few years ago, I was faced with the problem of finding the right photo filters for my photography projects. I wanted versatile effects. Filters that weren’t too harsh and could be used easily. Sounds simple enough, right?
Well, it wasn’t! I tirelessly searched the web for the perfect effects and just couldn’t find them. Some effects looked amazing, but were really hard to use. Others were seamless in Photoshop and Lightroom, but just didn’t fit my style.
After trying to make it work for a while, I decided to make my own, and thus FilterGrade came to be.
Simply put, we make easy to use Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets for photographers, designers, artists, bloggers, and everyone in between. We’ve since expanded to offer custom made presets and filters from your favorite photographers, graphic designers, and bloggers!
Here are some interesting facts about FilterGrade:
- The filters are hand-crafted by our team and our trusted photography/design partners. The filters are created in anywhere from a few days to many months depending on the set!
- Millions of professional photographers use these filters every day to assist them in their photo editing and post processing workflow.
- FilterGrade has been featured on Forbes, The Next Web, DesignTaxi, CreativeBloq, Spoongraphics, WooThemes, and plenty of other great sites.
New to the site? Here are some quick tips:
Whether you are new to FilterGrade (welcome!) or are just looking for more interesting info, here is a list of things to do next.
- Get 10 Free Photoshop actions by joining our newsletter.
- Stay in the loop by following us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram!
- Grab some filters and help us make more beautiful resources for you. :)
- Tag #filtergrade when you post on social media for a chance to be featured! Contact us for more details.
If you have any other questions, or just want to chat photo editing, reach out on our contact page.
The FilterGrade Team