Personal, Commercial, Extended
Turn your pictures into a screenshot from GTA or PUBG, this Photoshop action is perfect for action, skater and movie posters. This action is according to your desires and comes with everything that you need to create effect. With the help of the action you can save you long periods of work and transform your photos into impressionist look in just a few clicks.
1. Well organised layers
2. Fully editable layers
3. Easy to customise
4. Non-destructive actions
5. Well documented instructions
6. This action has been tested and works on and above Photoshop CS4 (tested in the English version)
7. Recommended to use high resolution photo sizes between 1000 – 5000px (min resolution: 72dpi)
1. Your photo is in RGB color mode
2. Your photo is in 8bit color mode
3. You are running the English version of Photoshop.
4. If you are experiencing errors, try resetting your Photoshop preferences. To do this,
hold down Alt, Ctrl, and Shift keys (Mac: Command, Option, Shift) while starting up Photoshop.
A dialog box will appear asking if you wish to delete the preferences/settings file.
5. Avoid using small resolution images. For the best results, use Photos between
1500px – 3000px high/wide. Chances of the action running into errors will increase the
lower you go under 1000px high/wide. Photos with good color variation and contrast will
6. Avoid brushing onto mainly black areas on a photo. The effect is not very prominent when
applied to mostly dark areas of a photo.
7. Remember that adjusting your photo resolution will determine how wide the parts spread out.
If you run the action at 72DPI, then the parts will be quite close – if you run it at 300DPI, the
parts will be spread much wider. Please refer to the video tutorial for a demonstration of this.
1. Inside Photoshop, go to the ‘Window’ menu and select ‘Actions’. A window
will now appear to the right-hand side.
2. Inside the Actions window, click on the top right-hand corner icon to reveal
the drop down menu. From here select ‘Load Actions…’. Select the action which
came with the download.
3. The action will now appear in the actions panel.
1. Open a photo to work with
2. Leave the photo layer locked and set as the ‘Background’. To set your photo
as the Background, select your photo layer and go to the menu ‘Layer’ –> ‘New’
–> ‘Layer from Background..’.
3. Create a new layer above the background layer called ‘focus’. MUST be all lowercase.
4. With the ‘ focus ‘ layer selected, brush onto the areas of
your photo that you want to apply the effect too.
5. play button found at the bottom of the action panel or play :).
Let us know at [email protected] in case of any query.
FilterGrade is a digital marketplace for creators. Discover Lightroom Presets, Add-Ons, Social Media Templates, Video LUTs, After Effects Templates, Capture One Styles, Overlays, Educational Resources and more. Read more.
More updates on: