Add soft pastel shades of pink and red to your images with this Gypsy Rose Lightroom Preset Pack.
This particular pack has been created for Desktop. Mobile Presets are also available in the mobile preset section. View all of my desktop presets, mobile presets, and styled mockups on my profile!
Made by International Travel and Lifestyle Photographer Chantelle Flores from 51 Countries and Counting. These presets will help you achieve sharp, professional-looking travel photos that have the perfect, professional touch with one click of a button. It will not only add colorful effects to your images but will also bring out the beautiful details in your photos. Every preset is fully editable, so you perfect it to 100% to fit your image.
They are exceptionally unique in that they are inspired by Chantelle’s travels to 65 countries.
In an effort to streamline her editing process, making it faster and more productive, she created this pack. We are confident that you will successfully achieve the same result as her. For reference, you can view her unique range of images on her travel website: www.51countriesandcounting.com
- 5 Lightroom Presets that can be used for desktop
- Travel, Nature + Portrait
- Fully compatible and fully optimized for Lightroom 5, Lightroom 6, Lightroom Classic and Creative Cloud
- Works best on camera RAW images
- Fully adjustable for personalized customization
- Due to the downloadable nature of this project, there are no refunds. All sales are final
- License good for 1x photographer/studio only
- Quality of the final image, once the presets have been used, may differ depending on the original image quality. These presets are recommended for use on high-resolution images shot with a professional DSLR
If you like this preset pack, please take a moment to recommend or leave your feedback! We would really appreciate your support.
How to Install Lightroom Presets the easy way! https://filtergrade.com/install-lightroom-presets/
Further reading on creating preset folders in Lightroom.
There are no reviews yet.