Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Nathan Jesko Lightroom Presets
Nathan Jesko Lightroom PresetsCreator: Nathan Jesko
Soft Saturated Film Looks for Adobe Lightroom
Created by lifestyle and fashion photographer Nathan Jesko. These presets are perfect for your fashion, portrait, and lifestyle photography. If you like the colors and look of film, you will probably like these presets.
Here is a little more about the filters from Nathan: “I mainly shoot lifestyle/fashion work, and my editing is heavily influenced by the colors found in both normal film and expired film. It involves moody tones, dark offset shadows, and heavy split toning to produce an underexposed and softly saturated look.”
Get soft and saturated film looks with these presets from Nathan Jesko.
- 10 Soft Film Lightroom Presets
- Subtle Noise
- Authentic Film Look
- Saturated Colors
- Free Help Files and Support
This product is compatible with Lightroom 4-6, Lightroom CC, and Lightroom Classic CC. Lightroom Presets are compatible with RAW and JPEG photos.
Nathan has included ten unique presets in this bundle all created to help you edit your portrait and lifestyle photography! Continue reading below to see how these effects will perform on your photos.
- Black & White 1 | Matte, flat highlight black and white film
- Black & White 2 | Soft highlights, bright, black and white film for vintage effects
- Clean Cyan/Orange | Cool toned highlights, warm shadows, and a lot of cyan pigment
- Clean Orange/Navy | Warm highlights, dark and cool toned shadows for moody effects
- Clean Orange/Yellow | Overall muted brown tones for photos that need to be warmed up
- Distressed Orange/Cyan | Heavy grain with warm tones and pops of cyan for high grain film effects
- Distressed Pink/Blue | Heavy grain with low contrast and muted pink and blue tones for vintage film effects
- Distressed Pink/Green | Heavy grain with warm, green shadows for vintage film effects
- Grainy Blue/Green | Medium grain with pink highlights and blue-green shadow for high contrast moody effects
- Grainy Olive | Medium grain with warm highlights and warm green shadows for high contrast moody effects
- FilterGrade's Choice