Light & Crisp Portrait Effects for Adobe Lightroom
These crisp portrait tones were created by lifestyle & portrait photographer Noah Wolfe, also known as @50pts on Instagram.
Here’s what Noah has to say about his presets, “My editing style is largely based on outdoor shots or brightly lit shots. I love shooting in natural sunlight and experimenting with the natural light using camera and in my editing style. I like to play off of the sun light and see what I can turn it into. Whether I can make it have more of a film type look or a more natural warm color tone to it.”
Start your portrait edits with these incredible filters from Noah Wolfe.
- 8 NEW Lightroom Presets
- Organic Colors
- Earthy Tones
- Warm, Bright Adjustments
- Free Help Files and Support
This product is compatible with Lightroom 4-6, Lightroom CC, and Lightroom Classic CC. Lightroom Presets are compatible with RAW and JPEG photos
- Pink Skies | I made this while I was listening to Pink Skies by LANY, it gives the photo a bit of a retro pink tint.
- Danno Fall | Fall is my favorite season and this is my favorite way to edit any photo to remind me of fall.
- Bright Film | I love the look of film, but can’t always shoot film so I made this to give digital photos the same vibe as my favorite film.
- LA Sun | One of my favorites to use when there’s a lot of sun in the shot, it warms it up and gives it a really warm feeling.
- Becky in Chi | This is what I use for indoor shoots when there’s still sunlight, it gives it good tones without looking unnatural.
- Black&White | One of my favorite black and white presets, it’s a really deep black and white mood and makes the photo feel dramatic.
- Faded B&W | This is a not so dramatic black and white, but I love this faded-film black and white look.
- Non B&W | This is one of my basic presets that I can use on almost anything from weddings to normal portraits.
- Andrea Warm | This is one of my favorite presets for outdoor shots especially, it gives it a warm, creamy tone to it that’s perfect for outdoor shoots.