Natural Tone Adjustments for Adobe Lightroom
These crisp, natural Lightroom Presets were put together by traveling photographer Andrew Livingston! His edits are simple, yet clean and effective and mixed with your own personal adjustments you will be able to create realistic, dreamy edits.
Andrew’s presets are perfect for portraits, landscapes, or for any memories in between!
Get started today with these beautiful tones from Andrew Livingston.
- 4 Lightroom Presets
- Free Help Files and Support
This product is compatible with Lightroom 4-6, Lightroom CC, and Lightroom Classic CC. Lightroom Presets are compatible with RAW and JPEG photos.
For more on Andrew’s presets, continue below for Andrew’s descriptions of his presets and their uses!
- Signature | This is my go-to. The preset that I believe is perfect and unrivaled. It is the perfect combination of tones that keep the photo looking natural, yet unbelievable. Slightly dulled teal with great brown-orange skin tones mesh so well. This one is so versatile. My signature.
- Base | This perfect head-start to creating your own style. This preset is the perfect place to begin if wanting to edit on your own, but don’t know where to start. Just some simple tweaks to make the photo even more ready for editing than before.
- Vibrant | This preset carries strong, bright teal and orange combo. A great choice for livening up your travel photos. Makes even the dullest colors pop.
- Dark | This preset is for your most under-exposed photos. For evening, sunset, and nighttime photography, the Dark preset is perfect for pulling out the shadows while keeping the same style.