Iceland-Inspired Tones for Adobe Lightroom
These travel filters for Adobe Lightroom were created by Joshua Fuller. Josh‘s Iceland-inspired presets have hints of green and blue and portray the moods and colors he saw while he was there. Whether he is shooting portraits or lifestyle photos, each edit is crisp and detailed.
Here’s a little bit from Josh about his inspiration behind the Dubai presets, “After exploring only a fraction of Landmannalaugar it was clear that I wasn’t on Earth anymore. Iceland is truly unique in all aspects of landscapes, rich with incredible textures, tones and of course volcanic material. All combined, it made for an epic trip and wonderful photography experience.”
Start your editing workflow with these incredible presets from Josh Fuller today!
- 8 Lightroom Presets
- Green & Blue Tones
- Free Help Files & Support
This product is compatible with Lightroom 4-6, Lightroom CC, and Lightroom Classic CC. Lightroom Presets are compatible with RAW and JPEG photos.
- Abyss | Moody atmosphere for cloud formations, dark and eerie.
- Bronze | Similar to Green Hills changing to booze tones and increases shadows.
- Green Hills | The Iceland preset – perfect for summer, rich greens and dark shadows.
- Red Hills | Enhanced red tones and green tones for volcanic areas.
- Stealth | Ideal for making brighter areas stand out, black out background.
- The Island | Moody settings, increased blue hue and desaturated greens.
- The Landy | Dedicated to the best mode of transport, golden tones, increased shadows.
- Wild | Aimed at Icelandic horses, high contrast and highlights for detail enhancement.