Moody Landscape Tones for Wanderers
This bundle of custom presets was created by Melbourne photographer, Kirk Richards. Using these photo filters, you will have the ability to add emotional tones, moody vibes, and many other subtle effects!
Here’s a bit from Kirk about his presets, “My presets give a new dimension to images that can’t be captured by a lens. Dark earthy tones and striking contrast add emotion and a dramatic mood to your images. Crisp blues refresh your photos with a winter feel and a folk vibe. These presets are for the winter wanderers out there trekking mountains, finding luscious forests and seeking sunsets and salty coasts.”
Start your edits in Lightroom with these beautiful presets from Kirk Richards.
- 8 Lightroom Presets
- Moody Tones
- Deep Shadows
- Free Help Files and Support
This product is compatible with Lightroom 4-6, Lightroom CC, and Lightroom Classic CC. Lightroom Presets are compatible with RAW and JPEG photos.
Included in this pack of presets, you will receive eight livening Lightroom Presets created by Kirk Richards. Continue reading below to see how these filters will effect your photos!
- Mountain Moods – High contrast and dark shadow preset with warm brown tones which will make your photo other worldly
- Cold Lake – Crisp fresh blues with warm brown tones bringing a cold and crisp winter feel to images
- Moody Falls – Etherial presence brought to the image by high contrast greens and bright blue highlights
- Forest Roads – Heavenly and airy greens promote lush texture in your image, complimented by deep contrast and foggy highlights
- Cabin Fever – Deep and foreboding contrast create thought provoking images with winter blue highlights and warm brown tones
- Folk Vibe – Earthy tones and subtle fade capture the centre focal point creating an intense mood
- Sunset Vibes – Deep contrast and subtle fade touched with warm tones to give a golden hazy glow
- Mountain Blues – Deep shadows, high contrast and crisp clear blues to give any day time mountain scene great depth and a moody feel