Colorful, Vivid Effects for Video Editors
These vintage, grainy video editing LUTs were created by Russell Cardwell. Russell is a photographer and videographer from Southern Texas that specializes in digital and film with much of his work focusing on portraits and fashion.
Here is a little bit about Russell from himself, “I am a photographer who shoots fashion and fantasy portraiture. I work in a variety of settings, mostly on location.
As a former art dealer, my imagery is influenced by the artists I admire. I am especially inspired by late 19th and early 20th Century art movements, such as Pre-Raphaelite and Nouveau. (That sounds rather pretentious, but it’s what I aim for, and usually fall short of.)
As a film photographer turned digital, I edit with an eye to impart organic, romantic, otherworldly qualities to the final image.”
Start editing footage with these LUTs from Russell Cardwell today!
This pack includes:
- 10 Video LUTs – (3DL & .cube)
- Grainy Looks
- Retro/Vintage Styles
- In-Depth Help Guide
- Free How to Use & Install Guide for Photoshop and Luminar!
Description of LUTs
- Carnaby Street | Orange highlights and purple shadows.
- California Dreamin’ | Warm and pinkish, increased saturation & contrast.
- Orange Sunshine | Very saturated reds and yellows with highlights and shadows matted.
- China Doll | Strongly raised reds and moderately raised blues, strong reddish matte.
- Warm Evening | Increased contrast, darker, and with pink mid-tones and purple blacks.
- Lonely Princess | Lifted blues and reds, with purple blacks and warm mid-tones.
- Bright Vision | Lifted reds and pinkish-brown matte.
- Riviera Paradise | Brightens and reduces contrast, reduces blues leaving golden-orange mids and highlights, brownish matte.
- Warm Glamour | Reduced blues and lifted reds, like a strong warming filter.
- Plum Chiffon | Lifted blues and reduced contrast, brighter, plum matte, pinkish highlights and mid-tones.