Lifestyle Effects for Adobe Lightroom
This bundle of lifestyle filters was created by photographer Ryan Dodson. Ryan’s presets are perfect for adding subtle effects and vintage tones to your portrait and lifestyle photos.
A few words from Ryan about the style of his presets, “They are based on the adventure/lifestyle/portrait content that I produce, and are geared towards vibrant, warm, natural photos. They will adjust your greens, yellows, and oranges the most and make them less saturated and appear warmer. The shadows and contrast will also be very prominent creating a very moody look to your images. Don’t be alarmed if the photos look too warm or super underexposed at first. All you should have to do to tweak the image after applying the presets are adjust exposure and temperature.”
Start producing high quality portraits with these presets from Ryan Dodson.
- 5 Lightroom Presets
- Portrait Effects
- Matte & Grain
- Skin Tones
- Free Help Files and Support
This product is compatible with Lightroom 4-6, Lightroom CC, and Lightroom Classic CC. Lightroom Presets are compatible with RAW and JPEG photos.
Included in this bundle are nine presets to help you edit your portrait and lifestyle photos. Here are some details about what you’ll be getting:
- main: (My favorite preset) Creates high contrast, rich tones, while maintaining the matte look that you want to achieve.
- warm – 02: Very warm and highly contrasted. Meant to give a sunny adventure look.
- vibey – 03: Green hue mixed with warm temperature and low exposure. Meant to give a very moody, dark look.
- vintage – 04: Balanced and bright colors. Makes reds, pinks, and yellows pop. More of a dreamy adventure vibe.
- main b&w – 05: Creates a faded black and white look with high grain. Meant to handle underexposed BW’s and is meant to look like film.