Vintage Tones for Lightroom
This package of vintage presets was created by photographer Ryan Dodson. Ryan’s presets are awesome for adding brightness effects and vintage tones to your portrait and wedding photos.
A few words from Ryan about the style of his presets, “They are based on the adventure/lifestyle/portrait content that I produce, and are geared towards creating desaturated, warm, high contrast photos. They will adjust your greens, yellows, and oranges the most and make them less saturated and appear warmer. The shadows and contrast will also be very prominent creating a very moody look to your images. Don’t be alarmed if the photos look too warm or super underexposed at first. All you should have to do to tweak the image after applying the presets are adjust exposure and temperature.”
Start producing high quality portraits with these presets from Ryan Dodson.
- 5 Lightroom Presets
- Vintage Effects
- Matte & Grain
- Free Help Files and Support
This product is compatible with Lightroom 4-6, Lightroom CC, and Lightroom Classic CC. Lightroom Presets are compatible with RAW and JPEG photos.
Included in this bundle are nine presets to help you edit your portrait and couples photos. Here are some details about what you’ll be getting:
- Dodson – 01: High contrast, a bit more saturated than the rest, high grain and green tint. Meant to give a warm, light look.
- Dodson – 02: Very warm, emphasizes the yellows, oranges and blues. Creates a strong peaceful mood and goes well with sunset photos.
- Dodson – 03: More light and airy. Not a ton of contrast, emphasizes the pink/magenta side of the hue spectrum. Creates a vibrant, fun mood.
- Dodson – 04: Very high contrast and lowered exposure. Meant to give a strong black and white look and work with low exposure.
- Dodson – 05: High exposure, very high grain, and a very subtle hint of orange in the shadows of the black and white. Meant to create a very slight sepia look.