Dreamy Effects for Adobe Lightroom
These wanderlust effects were created by photographer Ryan Dodson. Ryan’s presets are perfect for adding subtle effects and dreamy tones to your portrait and wedding photos.
A few words from Ryan about the style of his presets, “They are based on the adventure/lifestyle/portrait content that I produce, and are geared towards creating desaturated, warm, high contrast photos. They will adjust your greens, yellows, and oranges the most and make them less saturated and appear warmer. The shadows and contrast will also be very prominent creating a very moody look to your images. Don’t be alarmed if the photos look too warm or super underexposed at first. All you should have to do to tweak the image after applying the presets are adjust exposure and temperature.”
Start editing your portraits with these awesome presets from Ryan Dodson.
- 8 Lightroom Presets
- Portrait Effects
- Matte & Grain
- Free Help Files and Support
This product is compatible with Lightroom 4-6, Lightroom CC, and Lightroom Classic CC. Lightroom Presets are compatible with RAW and JPEG photos.
Included in this bundle are eight presets to help you edit your portrait and wanderlust photos. Here are some details about what you’ll be getting:
- Wanderlust 1 | Focuses on the colors orange and teal. Gives a nice balance of each in the shadows and highlights. Creates a very appealing aesthetic of added color. Best for golden hour shots. Medium amounts of contrast.
- Wanderlust 2 | Much like “Wanderlust 1”, this preset will give you a balance of orange and teal in the shadows and highlights. Only difference is the yellows and oranges are more prominent than the blues. More contrast, more grain.
- Wanderlust 3 | This preset is meant to give a more natural look. There is a bit of contrast and clarity as well as luminance within the primary colors. Creates a fun, light, airy look.
- Wanderlust 4 | Heavily saturated yellows. I took almost every bit of green and made it yellow/orange. Perfect for nature/forest shots. Definitely a bit of contrast as well as grain in this one as well.
- Wanderlust 5 | A lot more moody than the rest of the presets. I love this one because if I want a darker image, this preset will balance out the saturation and lighting to give a well rounded under exposed image.
- Wanderlust 6 | I used this preset on one of my most favorite images in Washington. There is a heavy contrast over top with some serious warm tones.
- Wanderlust 7 | Decided to switch it up a bit and go for some green tones. This preset was used on a photo to make it look pretty similar to Iceland or New Zealand. The dark greens with the high contrast gives such a wanderlust image.
- Wanderlust 8 | Similar to the first two, this preset will emphasize orange and teal, however there is a ton of grain and contrast to give you a very rough, film, adventure look.