Detailed Effects for Travel & Adventure Photographers
Made by International Travel and Lifestyle Photographer Chantelle Flores from 51 Countries and Counting. These presets will help you achieve sharp, professional-looking travel photos that have the perfect, professional touch with one click of a button. It will not only add colourful effects to your images but will also bring out the beautiful details in your photos.
They are exceptionally unique in that they are inspired by Chantelle’s travels to 62 countries.
In an effort to streamline her editing process, making it faster and more productive, she created this pack. We are confident that you will successfully achieve the same result as her. For reference, you can view her unique range of images on her travel website.
Every preset is fully editable, so you can perfect your photo artwork just as you imagined it.
- 12 Desktop Lightroom Presets (.lrtemplate format)
- Travel, Landscapes, Lakes, People, Portrait, Fashion, Macro, Food and Drink, Shades of Pink
- Free Support
- Fully compatible and fully optimized for Lightroom 5, Lightroom 6, Lightroom Classic and Creative Cloud
- Works best on camera RAW images
- Fully adjustable for personalized customization
- Due to the downloadable nature of this project, there are no refunds. All sales are final
- License good for 1x photographer/studio only
- Quality of the final image, once the presets have been used, may differ depending on the original image quality. These presets are recommended for use on high-resolution images shot with a professional DSLR
- New travel and lifestyle filters coming soon! – View my profile for more information.
If you like this preset pack, please take a moment to recommend or leave your feedback! We would really appreciate your support.
More help with installing presets: How to Create Preset Folders in Lightroom (2019)
NOTE TO LIGHTROOM MOBILE USERS
Lightroom Mobile requires the desktop version of Lightroom CC (version 1.4 or later) and Lightroom Mobile (version 3.3.0) or later in order to correctly sync these .lrtemplate presets to the mobile app. Once you have followed these instructions below and properly installed the presets into Lightroom CC version 1.4 or later the presets will automatically sync to your mobile device(s). Note, you may need to click on the cloud icon at the top right of desktop Lightroom CC to make sure that Lightroom CC is properly syncing with your account and mobile devices. Need more help? Check out our full tutorial for syncing presets with Lightroom Mobile.