Colorful Travel Effects for Adobe Lightroom
These presets were created by photographer, David Duan Castillo. David’s style is simple and clean, providing perfect, detailed edits on all of your photos!
Here’s a bit from David himself, “My name is David Duan Castillo and I’m a Panamanian lifestyle, urban, portrait photographer. I currently live in Seattle and most of my pictures will originate from this beautiful city. My editing style emphasizes the tone curve and the usage of blue and grey colors to provide a moody cold tone to my pictures. Additionally, I’m a huge fanatic of night photography, so editing long exposures is also a heavy statement of my content.”
Start editing your photos with these presets from David Duan Castillo.
- 10 Lightroom Presets
- Vibrant Color
- Free Help Files and Support
This product is compatible with Lightroom 4-6, Lightroom CC, and Lightroom Classic CC. Lightroom Presets are compatible with RAW and JPEG photos.
David has made ten presets for you all to test out on your lifestyle photos and to play around with. Read below to learn more about each preset.
- Summer Boat | 5 points on the tone curve. This preset is intended for day light photography. It’s best used to capture bodies of waters, whether be oceans, lakes, ponds etc. Adjust the hue, saturation, and luminance of colors Blue, Green, Yellow and Orange accordingly.
- Summer Coke | 6 points on the tone curve. This is my HDR preset, which is used to enhance details and exposure of dark images. This setting best fits raw day light photography.
- Summer Palms | 6 points on the tone curve. This preset is used mainly to capture tropical vegetation, like palm trees. This setting enhances the color of the sky and the green color of vegetation. It best fits day light photography.
- Grey Tones I | 6 points on the tone curve. Adjust Tint, Temp, and Color Saturation accordingly and this preset mainly should be applied to darker raw images.
- Grey Tones II | 5 points on the tone curve. Adjust exposure, temp and tint accordingly. This preset mainly provides a rich grey black and white tones to bland sunset less raw pictures.
- Night Sky I | 7 points on the tone curve. This preset mainly provides a blueish tone to night photography, which is perfect for long exposure in order to provide that futuristic feel.
- Night Sky II | 6 points on the tone curve. I use this preset to sharpen Bokeh rings while shooting night photography either at 1/125th of second or 30-second-long exposures. Possess the futuristic bluish tone.
- Night Sky III | 6 points on the tone curve. This preset enhances the exposure of the subject, which is intended for night photography. Tone curve slightly different than Night Sky II.
- Night Future I | 6 points on the tone curve. I use this preset to enhance buildings and architecture while shooting night photography. Adjust Temp, Tint, Exposure and Color Saturation accordingly.
- Night Future II | 7 points on the tone curve. This preset has a red tone integrated in the settings. Again, this preset is perfect to capture the city at the night time. Adjust Tint and Color Saturation accordingly.