Lightroom Presets for a Vintage Gold-Tone Film Style
These photo presets were specifically made for outdoor photography to help you create vivid film tones with a golden hue.
If you love these Venice street style photography, you will love these film presets. Get that sunset, golden hour look with a touch of grain.
Start your edits with these cool styled presets.
- 5 Lightroom Presets
- Film Tones
- Grain Variation
- Natural Light
- Free Help/Support File
This product is compatible with Lightroom 4-6, Lightroom CC, and Lightroom Classic CC. Lightroom Presets are compatible with RAW and JPEG photos.
Thomas has included five awesome presets for you to use in this bundle and to learn more about. They are crafted for outdoor photography and work great for portraits and landscapes out in nature! Continue reading below to find out how to best use these custom photo filters.
- Golden Hour | Makes your photos warmer and contrasty. It turns a flat street photo into a moody portrait. Works great on portraits and street scenes, especially with lots of backlight.
- Hard Sunlight | Has a way with pictures shot in direct sunlight, with hard shadows. Make sure you don’t overexpose! Adds contrast and a touch of retro.
- Smokey Shadows | Makes shooting on overcast days fun again. Your subjects will be lit with soft light from the sky, and smokey shadows adds a touch of summer to make your flat pictures come to life.
- Vintage Brown | Works wonders on street scenes and cars. Try to include some greens in your shots, as this preset will turn them into typical vintage brownish tones to get an overall vintage feel.
- Black And White | The perfect monochromatic 5th preset to make this preset pack complete. It works in every scenario and doesn’t shy away from a contrasty look. Try it!