Studio Lighting Effects for Capture One
These detailed editorial styles were created by fashion and style photographer, Mark Binks. Create intense studio effects and moving editorials with these beautiful Capture One Styles.
This bundle was made for the photographers looking for a unique styles bundle to edit their fashion imagery. The styles will help portray unique tones and emotion. Mark has included retro effects along with moody and contrasty looks as well.
Start your workflow with these incredible studio fashion effects from Mark Binks.
- 8 Fashion Capture One Styles
- Skin Tones
- Studio Lighting Effects
- Crisp Detail
- Free Help Files and Support
Continue reading below to learn more about Mark’s new Capture One Styles dedicated to beauty photography.
- COOL NIGHT | A classic beauty look with glowing skin and cool undertones, great for use in conjunction with a beauty dish.
- HARD POP | Vibrant colors, punchy, high contrast, amped up reds, yellows and blues. Use the COLOR EDITOR tab to turn on each colors effects as desired.
- ON CAMERA PUNCH | Designed for to be used with that hard light, on camera flash look, high contrast and punchy colors.
- PORCELAIN DOLL | Crisp, high contrast, desaturated pale look with pink undertones, great when used with soft light.
- RICH RED | Classic beauty preset with an emphasis on bringing those reds to life.
- WARM AND BEACHY | Golden hues with violet undertones, designed with soft light in mind.
- WARM AND GRIMEY | Washed out and dirty with an emphasis on yellows, greens and blues.