Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Editorial Series: Black+White Capture One Styles
Editorial Series: Black+White Capture One StylesCreator: Mark Binks
Black & White Effects for Capture One Styles
These detailed black and white styles were created by fashion and style photographer, Mark Binks. Create intense effects and emotional editorials with these incredible Capture One Styles.
This bundle was made for the photographers looking for a unique styles bundle to edit their fashion imagery. The styles will help portray unique tones and emotions using black and white lighting. Mark has included retro effects along with moody and contrasty looks as well.
Get your editing workflow started with these incredible B+W effects from Mark Binks.
- 7 Fashion Capture One Styles
- Black and White
- Intense Detail
- Free Help Files and Support
This is a collection of Capture One studio presets specifically designed for studio and location shooting, each with a different style of lighting in mind.
List of Black and White Styles:
- HAMMER | Very sharp, very crisp, a high contrast style designed for use with a hard key light while still maintaining detail in the highlights.
- HAZY RAYS | Slightly grainy, low contrast style, mimics a film look, great for maintaining detail in hard light situations.
- JUERGEN | That Juergen Teller film feel. Designed for to be used with that hard light, on camera flash look, high contrast, slightly grainy film style.
- KNIGHT | The Nick Knight studio portrait look. Very high contrast, inky blacks.
- LULLABY | Softer, medium contrast, great portrait style.
- SILVER FOX | Very sharp, very low contrast style, designed to be used with soft, overcast light.
- SUNRISE | Use for those backlit, low sun shots to bring out the detail in those shadows.