Campaign One At A Time (Campaign OAAT for short) is a national nonprofit organization based in California. Their mission is to provide positive experiences and fulfill the dreams of children fighting life threatening illnesses.
“Children battling life threatening illness are limited in their ability to live a normal life. We think they should be able to enjoy being a kid! We aim to create normalcy for the child at a time when life is anything but.” – Campaign OAAT
So far Campaign OAAT has helped better the lives of hundreds of children and their families across the United States. Their campaigns have resulted in providing musical instruments and music lessons to children, providing Thanksgiving meals to children in the hospital, helping with memorial costs after a child had lost her battle to cancer, and so much more.
Now, we have the opportunity to help too! Together with Campaign One At A Time we are hosting a fundraiser charity sale on FilterGrade. Keep reading below to see how you can get involved.
Brodi Nicholas, founder of Campaign One At A Time. Edited with the Dennis Tejero Lightroom Presets.
How to Get Involved
September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. According to the American Children’s Cancer Association, “The objective of Childhood Cancer Awareness Month is to put a spotlight on the types of cancer that largely affect children, survivorship issues, and – importantly – to help raise funds for research and family support.”
Want to help Campaign OAAT support more children in need? Getting involved is easy.
All you have to do is make a purchase from FilterGrade during our 3-day sale and 10% of the proceeds will go to Campaign OAAT.
Campaign OAAT Charity Sale Dates: 09/03/2018 – 09/05/2018 (from 12 AM to 12 AM, 72 hour sale)
Save 20% on your favorite presets, LUTs, actions, overlays, and more from the FilterGrade Marketplace
For all purchases made between 09/03/18 – 09/05/18 we’ll donate 10% to Campaign OAAT
The Campaign OAAT Fundraiser Sale is now complete. Thank you so much for your help and contributions to the kids!
You can view the results of our Campaign OAAT Fundraiser Sale here.
This fundraiser sale is scheduled for September 3rd, 2018 at 12 AM EST to September 5th, 2018 at 11:59 PM EST.
Group photo at a Campaign OAAT Halloween event. Edited with the Matt Larson Lightroom Presets.
More About Campaign OAAT
Watch the video above to see Campaign OAAT’s appearance on Hallmark Home & Family. Founder Brodi Nicholas shares more about Campaign One At A Time and you can meet their first recipient!
Every campaign ends with a surprise party for the child where Campaign OAAT unveils gifts that they’ve fundraised for or that have been donated. The campaigns run two months long and the goal is to give each child the best experience possible, one child at a time.
In the last few years Campaign OAAT has helped:
- Sam – A new bicycle, drum kit, drum lessons.
- Emily – A new electric guitar. Emily beat cancer twice, but was diagnosed a third time and passed away not long after the campaign.
- Alex – DJ electronics, headphones, videogames.
- Taylor – Taylor was famous for her lemonade stands, so we built her a custom wooden one. With it, she raised $2,000 which she donated to the UC Davis Children’s Hospital.
- Martin – We raised $9,000 to send Martin to Dana Farber Children’s Hospital in order to receive treatment for DIPG, but due to complications he was unable to go and passed away last Summer.
- Austin – Sky Zone with his friends
- Emily – Trip to Disneyland with her family
- AJ – Star Wars themed treehouse
- Nathaniel – Meet n’ greet with his favorite SF Giants player Buster Posey and tickets for his family to a game, weekend in San Francisco with his family.
- Avalynn – Disney cruise (still in progress).
And countless others! Campaign OAAT has also worked with a large number of life-changing hospitals including:
- Dell Children’s Medical Center – donated toys to their pediatric center
- Salah Foundation Children’s Hospital – partnered with Children Battling Cancer to donate Thanksgiving meals to families with children in pediatric care
- Children’s Hospital of Orange County – donated time with the OAAT Spread Good Squad to entertain the kids in pediatric care
- Children’s Hospital of Michigan – Held a Galaxy themed party for kids in the pediatric center
- Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital – partnered with Children Battling Cancer to donate Thanksgiving meals to families with children in pediatric care
- UC Davis Children’s Hospital – donated toys to pediatric center
In the hospital with Campaign OAAT. Edited with the Sam Dameshek Lightroom Presets.
Other Ways to Support Campaign One At A Time
On top of participating in the Campaign OAAT + FilterGrade Charity Sale there are a number of other ways you can help support the cause and give positive experiences to children in need.
Buy Campaign OAAT Bracelets and Apparel! Shop Now →
Tell a Friend and/or Share Campaign OAAT’s Story