If you’ve ever been on Amazon or Walmart.com, then you’ve likely navigated a mega menu — a selection of various categories and subcategories all organized into one easy-to-navigate menu. Mega menus are fairly common for e-commerce sites, but not seen as frequently on business to business (B2B) sites. However, B2B sites benefit from mega menus in a variety of positive ways. A mere 50 percent of small businesses have their own website, but many people do research online before choosing to do business with a company. No matter what type of business you run, an online presence is vital and you must work hard to ensure your website meets the needs of users. There are a number of reasons why a B2B business might need a mega menu on its website. Special thanks to Bruce Mars for the cover photo.
- 10 Basics of Graphic Design: Best Tips for Beginners
- How to Pick a Monitor for Video and Photo Editing
- 15+ Best Photo Manipulation Tutorials for Photoshop
- 3 FREE Film Borders for Your Instagram Stories
- Free Online Mockups for Branding, UI and Packaging Designs
- 10 Ways to Grow Your Email Subscribers for Photographers and Videographers
- New Hampshire Hiking Adventures around Lonesome Lake
- 10 of the Best Cases for Travel Photographers
- How to Use Instagram Reels – New TikTok Competitor?
- What is a RAW Photo and Why Should You Use Them?
- FREE Animated Paint Overlays
- Five Landscape Photo Editing Tips for Lightroom
- July 17, 2020
- July 27, 2020
- July 17, 2020
- July 21, 2020
- July 15, 2020
- August 4, 2020