With the rise in digital marketing, promoting your skills and services online has become an important practice—whether you’re a freelancer or a small business owner. This can mean creating a solid resume, portfolio, or landing page for videographers and photographers to market and showcase your top skills.
An efficient landing page can help you grow your online presence and build a steady flow of clients to drive more sales. As a photographer, if you’re struggling to gain clients and increase conversions like 78% of online brands—a landing page can help.
However, not every photographer has their way around coding; this is where landing page builders come into the picture. You need not be a web developer or a designer or possess advanced coding knowledge to build a killer and high-converting landing page using a landing page builder.
So, in this article, we’ll take you through some more benefits of a landing page for your photography business and discuss some of the top landing page builders you can explore to build beautiful landing pages and grow your business. Let’s go!
How Can A Landing Page Help Your Business?
A landing page is an optimized page that businesses create for specific purposes like getting more clicks to the website, collecting emails, encouraging visitors to fill out the survey forms, sign up for a webinar, or promoting an event.
Thus, its primary aim is to motivate the user to take a specific action. For example, as a photographer or videographer, you can use a landing page to serve as an entry point to your portfolio or official photography site or encourage clients to set up a meeting or send an email to find collaborative work opportunities.
Here’s how a landing page can help your photography business.
– Increase lead generation: Generating more leads is essential to every business. Building a quality landing page with targeted content, CTA-focused, with no distractions and unnecessary links, yields higher results and more conversions.
– Improve SEO performance: You can target niche keywords or include video marketing trends in your landing pages to improve SEO performance and search engine visibility. For instance, if you’re a food photographer, you can create separate landing pages for each cuisine you want to shoot as a professional photographer for Italian cuisine.
– Optimize marketing expenses: Targeted landing pages drive conversions and reduce your cost per conversion—which is much more affordable and converting than paid advertising, hiring a team, or purchasing an expensive tool.
So, if you’re struggling with conversions or gaining clients to fill your pipeline, let’s look at the best landing page builders to create stunning landing pages in no time.
Top 10 Landing Page Builders To Use To Save Time
Not every landing page builder’s the same and caters to everyone’s needs equally. So, here’s a list of some of the best free and premium options with unique features.
Elementor is the most popular WordPress landing page builder that lets you create responsive and high-converting landing pages using a live drag-and-drop editor.
You can easily add several features using the tool—including custom forms, accordions, and icon boxes.
- The live editor facilitates creating landing pages with zero coding.
- 360-degree marketing solution—providing excellent marketing and CRM tools, like Mailchimp and GetResponse.
- Create unique templates and save them for future projects—a time-efficient and faster solution.
- Integration with analytics and optimization tools, like Hotjar, Google Analytics, and Optimizely.
- Optimal page performance and speed.
Pricing: The Essential, Expert, Agency, and Studio plans cost $49/mo, $199/mo, $499/mo, and $999/mo, respectively.
Hubspot is the most popular brand in the SaaS and B2B marketing industry that provides several marketing tools to generate higher reach and increase conversions—including the landing page tool.
It’s an easy-to-use and mobile-friendly landing page builder that allows you to create A/B test landing pages with up to five variations and select the best version. One of its strongest features is the ability to personalize the landing page content for each visitor by considering their device information, lifecycle stage, and visitor account location.
- Mobile-optimized landing page templates with a step-by-step guide.
- Centralized dashboard—providing information about the landing page’s success.
- Provides tools like pop-up forms, conversational bots, and live chat to generate new leads.
- Provides advanced analytics tools and Salesforce integration.
- Marketing automation to tailor outreach, emails, and offers per the user’s behavior.
Pricing: The Starter, Professional, and Enterprise plans cost $50/mo, $800/mo, and $2,400/mo (billed annually).
3. Sticky Folio
Sticky Folio is the ultimate marketing platform for photographers by photographers—providing pre-built landing pages to convert leads and book more clients.
Some page templates include a lead magnet template, portfolio template, landing page template, and sticky folio album.
- Easy to edit builder with an option to hide placeholder sections.
- Get benefits of email marketing through Sticky Email.
- Pre-made templates with step-by-step training guides.
Pricing: $19/month and $199/year.
Wix provides a drag-and-drop landing page builder with over 500 templates and the ability to design mobile-responsive landing pages. Besides, it also offers a personalized SEO plan for beginners to optimize their growth.
Furthermore, if you don’t wish to use the templates or build a landing page from scratch—Wix’s Artificial Design Intelligence (ADI) builds a custom landing page on your behalf. All it requires is to answer a few relevant questions for AI to understand your preferences.
- Offers marketing and analytics tools like Google Analytics and Hotjar to use data to optimize performance.
- Integration with eCommerce and payment solutions, like Square and Stripe.
- Ability to add custom code and connect to third-party APIs.
Beaver Builder is an excellent beginner-friendly and SEO-friendly landing page tool which provides the flexibility to create custom templates and modules. Their pre-made templates suit every style and business need.
Besides, it also provides seamless integration with contact forms, like Gravity Forms, membership plugins, like LearnDash, and email autoresponders, like ConvertKit.
- Front-end drag-and-drop builder.
- Translation-ready with WPML compatibility.
- Custom fonts and post types.
- Save designed templates, modules, and rows.
- Excellent WooCommerce support and user support.
Pricing: Its Standard, Pro, and Agency plan cost $99, $199, and $399, respectively (billed annually).
With an all-inclusive suite of products, Wishpond provides everything you require to build a landing page, including a landing page builder, and create a successful marketing strategy.
It lets you accurately follow up with your leads by earning valuable user information—including user name, email address, and interest.
- 100+ mobile-optimized landing page templates.
- Email automation and pop-up tools include welcome, opt-in, and slide-in pop-ups.
- A/B testing for higher conversions.
- Live chat customer support.
Pricing: It comes in three different plans, which cost $49/mo, $99/mo, and $199/mo, respectively (billed yearly).
7. Google Sites
Google Sites is a simple single-page site and landing page builder that you can use with your Google account. However, unlike the other options mentioned, Google Sites offers limited pre-made landing page templates.
One of its exclusive features is the ability to add elements from Google Sheets, Forms, Maps, Calendar, Charts, and Docs. So it’s convenient if you use Google services for all your business needs and need a seamless integration solution to build landing pages.
- Intuitive drag-and-drop page builder.
- Pre-made layouts and templates.
- Seamless integration with Google tools and services.
- Include gadgets, such as the PayPal button.
- Google image search.
Pricing: Free, and the upgraded version of Google Sites comes in Basic, Business, and Enterprise plans, which cost $6/mo, $12/mo, and $25/mo, respectively.
Landingi is an exclusive landing page builder for non-programmers and provides an impressive collection of over 300 templates. These templates use a squeeze page format—encouraging visitors to sign up for your email list.
While many options mentioned above tie in landing page builder as an add-on service with their overall package—Landingi is specifically built as a landing page builder, allowing you to build beautiful and conversion-driven landing pages in five simple steps.
- Integration with marketing tools, like Hubspot, Mailchimp, and Salesforce.
- Easy-to-build pop-ups to catch the user’s attention.
- A/B split testing.
- Landing page grouping to group and order all your work.
- One-click landing page duplication to save time.
- Add custom code whenever needed.
Pricing: The Core, Create, Automate, and Agency plans cost $29/mo, $65/mo, $89/mo, and $109/mo, respectively (billed annually).
Like Landingi, Instapage is a dedicated landing page builder solution that provides 200+ personalized pre-made templates for multiple purposes, including app downloads, lead generation, and webinar registrations.
Moreover, it offers A/B testing, heatmaps, and robust analytics to pinpoint areas of improvement and optimize post-click landing pages with better conversions.
- AdMap to analyze ad campaigns and connect ads to relevant landing pages.
- Supports dynamic keyword replacement.
- Add media content to the landing pages through available stock images.
Pricing: The Building plan costs $199/mo, and the Converting plan comes with custom pricing, depending on your needs.
Unbounce is a premium landing page option—specializing in high-converting landing pages, pop-ups, and sticky bars. If you have a specific landing page design in mind—Unbounce is the right choice, providing a lot of freedom with the template design.
Besides, it provides an excellent selection of images with over 800,000 images and complete access to all the Google fonts.
- SSL encryption to secure your landing page from malicious data breaches and cybersecurity threats.
- Dynamic keyword replacement to facilitate SEM advertising.
- Makes AMP-ready mobile pages.
- Provides quick landing page loading speed for higher conversions.
Pricing: The Launch, Optimize, and Accelerate plans cost $90/mo, $135/mo, and $225/mo, respectively.
While there are several ways to gain clients online—including paid advertising and email marketing, not all visitors turn into potential leads because of several reasons like slow page speed, confusing landing pages, and poor layouts.
An efficient landing page lets you target your top services, eliminate distractions, and include CTAs that result in better conversions.
So, while you can choose from multiple landing page builders offering tons of services and templates—ensure you analyze your requirements and expertise and choose the best free or premium option that suits your needs. Good luck!
Alex Garcia is a content editor and writer at Writers Per Hour. She enjoys writing (and reading) about small business marketing, entrepreneurship, and design. When she’s not writing, she’s probably learning a new skill. Special thanks to Alex for this guest post.